Possession

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possession

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:39 pm

This is the first Northam movie I saw. I just fell for him instantly! I didn't like his hair in that film, but it didn't completely take away from his handsome face. I think the best scene was when he finally got to kiss Christabelle. He wanted her so badly! Yummy!!

Last edited by on Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-25

View user profile http://iheartjeremy.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Possession

Post  bwlass on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:54 pm

Might i add that i stayed away from this film for a few years thinking it was about ghostly possession....I didn't know JN then....what a surprise when I finally saw it and the gorgeous Mr Northam...there are so many more films out there to enjoy...Enigma is terrific as is Cypher and An Ideal Husband....may I say the Emoticons are a nice idea Razz

bwlass

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possession

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:24 pm

LOL! Ghost possessions! What a Face That would be the perfect title for that kind of movie. I have rented "Ideal Husband" for this weekend! Having a couple of friends over tomorrow and thought I would catch up on more films that way. What was the first movie you saw with Jeremy?

"Someday, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. Then for the second time in the history of the world, we will have discovered fire."
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-25

View user profile http://iheartjeremy.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Possession

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top