Dean Spanley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Spanley

Post  bwlass on Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:22 pm

IMDB has now added Dean Spanley 2008 to its database....no cast as of yet. bounce

bwlass

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Spanley

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:59 am

Hello! Thank you for posting! I saw a little of that on IMDb, but I'm afriad to post over there. It's like a riot or something is going on.

"Someday, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. Then for the second time in the history of the world, we will have discovered fire."
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-25

View user profile http://iheartjeremy.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Nothing to Fear

Post  bwlass on Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:40 pm

I suppose to a newbie it can seem daunting but it's really a great board....just testy at times. Rolling Eyes

bwlass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:16 pm

Thank you, bwlass. I will lurk for now. I'll wait until things die down or maybe I will get lucky and get some new members here! I think people don't see the need to come over here because of IMDb and Yahoo. Those places fill that need. Sorry I am a smiley junky!!

"Someday, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. Then for the second time in the history of the world, we will have discovered fire."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bwlass on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:48 pm

I apologize but I do forget about your site with the others out there....you are doing a great job...keep up the good work and I'll try and remember to visit. santa

bwlass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:31 pm

Thanks so much for coming back! I thought I should take it down since you are the only fan that posts here. I don't know what I was thinking when there is IMDb and that Yahoo board and probably others.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top